Our Timber Pest Inspections are a visual inspection for subterranean and dampwood termites (white ants), borers of seasoned timber and wood decay fungi (wood rot).
- We can do invasive inspections with a borerscope if required. This test allows us to check inside wall cavities without having to remove wall sheeting.
- We can also make recommendations on how to protect your property long into the future no matter what your report says.
- If required, a free barrier quote is included (if the house is at high risk or has no termite management system in place).
- We will also climb under subfloors & into roof spaces (if accessible).
- We have successfully carried out in excess of 20,000 timber pest inspections in QLD.