What we do
CQ Building & Pest Inspections carry out pre-purchase, pre-sale, annual and special purpose inspections.
- Pre-purchase building inspections (residential and commercial)
- Pre-purchase timber pest (termites & borers) inspection
- Asbestos reports/registers
- Safety inspections for landlords, property managers and home owners
- Special Purpose Reports
- Council Building Compliance Searches
- Insurance Inspections
- Swimming pool reports for pumps, filters etc
- Builder disputes
- Handover inspections
- Smoke alarm installation advice and requirements
All of our reports are computer generated and comply with the relevant Australian Standards AS4349.1 and AS4349.3. All our inspectors are fully licensed and insured with Pacific International Insurance Limited (policy AUS-15-3058).
Building Inspection Report
Building Inspections are a comprehensive inspection of the general condition and the structural soundness of the property. They will also alert you to any potential problems that may arise in the future.
Download Sample Report
Things you should know
- Our reports are user friendly, easy to read & understand.
- We have carried out in excess of 20,000 reports in Queensland.
- We organise access with your real estate agent (if applicable). You don’t have to lift a finger!
- After we have completed the report, you will generally receive them via email the same day (with the exception of Asbestos registers/reports).
- We include photos with our Reports & are happy to take extra photos of any areas you haven’t seen or are concerned about (just let us know when making your booking).
- We inspect in the roof space and on the roof if physically possible. (Many others don’t.) If we don’t, we will tell you why we couldn’t.
- We follow & comply with all relevant Australian standards.
- You can be onsite during the inspection.
- We check that smoke alarms are installed as per the Building Code of Australia.
- We give you the Inspectors mobile phone number so you can call him any time after your inspection with any questions you may have.